[NCUC-EC] FY22 ABR - Due in 48 hours

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:51:45 CET 2021

Hi all,

Another follow up:

It appears that like NCSG (and NPOC), we dispose of a 10 000 USD/year
allowance for technical expenses.

For those of you unfamiliar with how this kind of "money" works, I'll be
happy to provide a more detailed explanation during our next call.

In any case, the realization of that prompted me to rephrase our ABR, in
order to make Org understand that our request is one for guidance in how to
best make use of that money, rather than having it spent on figuring things
out with a commercial web developer, for example.

So even if you had a look previously, I would kindly ask you to have a look
at the request form again in order to make sure that this idea is clearly
conveyed.

A simple request for money for technical expenses, or expenses related to
promotional materials, will simply be denied on the basis that we already
dispose of money for such things.

Thank you for your collaboration and have a nice day,