[NCUC-EC] FY22 ABR - Due in 48 hours

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:02:50 CET 2021

A quick follow up I forgot: RySG asked for something equivalent last year
and it got denied, on the basis that Org is "reconsidering" its approach to
IT support to community groups. We may get a similar answer this year.
Let's see...

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=134513539

Have a nice day,