[NCUC-EC] FW: NCUC EC call | Transcript, attendance and Zoom recordings | 11 January 2021

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Fri Jan 15 19:15:03 CET 2021

Good day all,

Please see transcript for NCUC EC call on Monday, January 11, 2021 attached.

Enjoy your weekend.
Best,
Brenda & Maryam

From: Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2021 at 3:55 PM
To: NCUC-EC <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Cc: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Subject: NCUC EC call | Attendance and Zoom Recordings | 11 January 2021

Good day, all!

Please see attendance and recordings for NCUC EC call on Monday, January 11, 2021.  Transcript will be sent upon receipt.

Kind regards,
Brenda and Maryam

Attendees:  Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix, Olga Kyryliuk, Benjamine Akinmoyeje, Ken Herman

Zoom Replay:  https://icann.zoom.us/rec/play/C4DkTYUJ-yg0z5HQrcvLJs1QCCMGvWhFk0lB95o94XBVCnBxdS74QBd0WCfTztghgE21aBQD7r0oC6LT.OU4PiHO-1MnjZ3q6

Zoom Audio:  https://icann.zoom.us/rec/play/DJJ1_im6nxEwrIsyguKnSK4HcXMN5usPTW6sGED4ByhfAopPevUdQoT2Qb9bHlAI-iuchuFH5tWfT-p6.mTRcWuSah8P_5iAJ

Zoom Chat:
08:12:49 From Benjamin Akinmoyeje to Everyone : OK
08:15:30 From Carlos Reyes to Everyone : The main point to keep in mind is that an ABR should directly and demonstrably relate to current ICANN policy, advice, or technical work.
08:16:54 From Ken Herman to Everyone : Agreed enhancing the website.
08:18:23 From Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix to Everyone : ok thx haha
08:23:30 From Ken Herman to Everyone : ok thanks. Understood.
08:24:57 From Benjamin Akinmoyeje to Everyone : we need people to engage directly and demonstrably with  ICANN policy.. ...however with no face to face meetings... people involvement has drastically dropped...… I believe if we are able to do some digital investment in members engagement.. we will see increase in our community participation in ICANN policy discussions.
08:41:09 From Benjamin Akinmoyeje to Everyone : Regional engagement especially during the covid19 has been via WhatsApp groups. It has not been as active as it was post covid19 period
08:44:54 From Ken Herman to Everyone : Thanks Raphael. I'll be in touch.
08:45:07 From Benjamin Akinmoyeje to Everyone : Thank you ...bye all