[NCUC-EC] Action Items for 8 February EC call

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:17:29 CET 2021

Dear all

Thank you for your attendance today.

Here are the action items for today:

EVERYONE - By 12 February

Take the ICANN learn course on making ICANN learn courses, by logging into
ICANN learn and using the key HOWTOICANNLEARN

RAPHAEL - By 9 February

Gather the materials that need to be included in the "History of civil
society participation at ICANN" section of our 3-part advocacy course

EVERYONE - By 15 February

Following up on the item above, picking up one or more element that needs
trimming/organizing/rewriting/transcribing and doing the work that needs to
be done with it. We will all work in a single Google document that I will
set up specifically for that.

RAPHAEL - By 12 February

Updating the EC on any developments regarding the civil society advocacy
course schedule and content.

MILI - By 12 February

Setup a scheduling platform for the Twitter account. This will allow all of
us to contribute timely content to the NCUC Twitter account.

Information points:

   - The civil society advocacy course we are designing will take place
   during May