[NCUC-EC] Replacement for webinar

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:17:48 CEST 2021

Dear Chair,
Thank you again for the update. So sorry you are so occupied around the
time. You have put in so much into getting this webinar ready.  If the
tasks only  involve introducing the purpose of the webinar, as well as the
speakers (as long as their intros are available). I will be willing to step
in for you.

Kind regards,
Benjamin