[NCUC-EC] Replacement for webinar

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:56:26 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I will unfortunately be taken during the first week of May with family
matters and will not be in the right head space for leading a webinar. I
would thus like if one of you could replace me. It would mostly involve a
short intro word, introducing speakers, and participating with Bruna, Raoul
and someone from ALAC to the roundtable at the end of the 60-90 minutes.

I will continue to take care of the logistics otherwise.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice weekend,