[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC meeting - Notes and action points

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:38:54 CEST 2020

This is great, thank you!

The ICANN69 agenda looks good.

I think the new EC can make the social media work group/plan starting 2021.
I do second a debrief meeting after ICANN69 with the membership. It can
help kickstart the quarterly check in meeting trend.

Look forward to the transition meeting. I have updated the transition doc
on my end.
--
With gratitude
Mili Semlani