[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting and an IDEA

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:58:21 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

I hope this email finds you well and at home!

First of all I wanted to schedule an EC meeting, asap for us to discuss
elections and the Virtual meetings Strategy ICANN is starting to develop.
It has been a while since we last had a meeting and I would like to hear
from you on possible avenues forward.

Can we make this meeting happen friday, April 10th ? Id say 14h00 UTC would
be a  good slot but am pretty much flexible on that day.

Adding to that, I would like to know what you think about us hosting a
webinar on COVID ? I know I am just following the trend of lives and
webinars and so on, but I wanted to host a webinar for and as NCUC in the
near future. RrSG issued a document on the registrar approaches to COVID
Crisis
<https://rrsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Registrar-approaches-to-the-COVID-19-Crisis.pdf>
today
and I was thinking that maybe a webinar or a conversation with them on the
document would be nice and current. What do you think?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos