[NCUC-EC] Revised Election Timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:10:07 CET 2020

Hey Maryam, Stephanie and Joan,

Hope you are all safe and inside ;)

So, this would be NCUCs situation. (cc'ing NCUC EC too):

*Chair* - Bruna Martins dos Santos - Eligible for reelection, completed 2
terms.
*EC AF* - Benjamin Akinmoyeje -  Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term.
*EC APAC* - Mili Semlani - Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term.
*EC EU* - Louise Marie Hurel - Completed 3 terms, term-limited.
*EC LAC *- Franco Giandana - Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term.
*EC NA* - Michael Karanicolas - Completed 3 terms, term-limited.

I am not too sure I am up for reelection. But taking a look at NCUC bylaws,
the document imposes time restrictions for the EC members terms - "*Shall
each serve no more than three consecutive terms on the EC*". Based on that
Im assuming my eligibility for doing so.

Best regards,
Bruna Santos

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *