[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] NCUC appointee to the Nominating Committee

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Jun 11 07:00:52 CEST 2020

I think we should issue an open call

Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology

On Jun 10, 2020, at 18:43, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear EC,

Once again we have to appoint our constituency representative to the Nominating Committee. Our deadline is June 19th and Louise and I have already consulted with Wolfgang Kleinwachter, our current representative, if he wants to continue on the position.

Normally we would open a call for interest on the position and then select our nominee. This, year, given the recent incidents in both the NCUC and NCSG list, I would like to ask you what do you prefer: (A)directly nominate him and inform the list that we followed up with this approach given his good work; or (B) open a call with a 7 day deadline, less than the 14 days we normally adopt, and see if anyone else applies for the position, until June 18th.

Best regards,
--
Bruna Martins dos Santos

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos