[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] NCUC appointee to the Nominating Committee

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:43:07 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

Once again we have to appoint our constituency representative to the
Nominating Committee. Our deadline is June 19th and Louise and I have
already consulted with Wolfgang Kleinwachter, our current representative,
if he wants to continue on the position.

Normally we would open a call for interest on the position and then select
our nominee. This, year, given the recent incidents in both the NCUC and
NCSG list, I would like to ask you what do you prefer: (A)directly nominate
him and inform the list that we followed up with this approach given his
good work; or (B) open a call with a 7 day deadline, less than the 14 days
we normally adopt, and see if anyone else applies for the position, until
June 18th.

Best regards,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *