[NCUC-EC] List Member - Vaibhav

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:25:46 CEST 2020

Dear all,

This is something that I need your answer on. The member I mentioned on my
previous email to this thread has followers up with more accusations and
attacks on NCSG and NCUC, accusing us of harassment, election fraud,
violation of charter amongst other things.

Since this member started to email our lists more frequently I have been
receiving emails with requests of membership resignation from some people,
and I dont really want to keep on receiving them. Although I might
understand this situation is not optimal, I need to act on this before he
causes more trouble to our lists.

Therefore I will ask for Maryam to put him on filter for a while, until
this issue is sorted out.

Best regards,
Bruna