[NCUC-EC] List Member - Vaibhav

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:40:04 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

I believe you might be aware of what has happened on the list with regards
to a certain NCSG member. In a heated discussion he questioned some things
such as our electoral process, composition of council and, recently, even
the lack of accountability of our representatives.

Until this issue is sorted out, I would ask you to prevent from engaging
with Vaibhav on the list just so we avoid new conflicts and so on.

With regards to James Kawesha's question, Louise has drafted an email and
we will clarify his questions offlist. But the matter with Kawesha was that
he submitted his candidacy after our term for candidates was closed.

Best regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos