[NCUC-EC] NCUC Strategic Outreach Plan FY21: Comments until 17h00 UTC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:17:17 CEST 2020

Hi Bruna,

Thanks for sharing this and setting it up - really appreciate it!

I have gone through the document and made some suggestions/comments, feel
free to take it or leave it.
In terms of message, strategy and content, we're good to go!

Thanks again for the great work.

Best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias | Twitter: @LouMarieHSD <https://twitter.com/LouMarieHSD>
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Recent publication*s:

Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, LM (2020). “*Putting the technical
community back into cyber (policy)*”. In: Tikk and Kertunen. Routledge
Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “*Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship?
Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity*”. In D. Broeders & B.
Van Der Berg (Eds.), *Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy.*
Rowman and Littlefield.