[NCUC-EC] NCUC REPS at the Policy Committee - Urgent

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:20:58 CET 2020

Dear Bruna,

Yes, that looks great. Both of them have been quite helpful and active
members.

Best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias