[NCUC-EC] ICANN 67 Prep - The thread

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 04:15:39 CET 2020

Dear Chair,
Good day, I am yet to get my final itinerary, I hope to get it shortly from
ICANN Travels and I will communicate it to you.

However, I hope to be there from March 4th and will be available for any
task you would like me to do.
I agree strongly with the list of the ideas generated so far and I hope we
can just have it highlighted on the agenda. I hope to make some
contribution to the agenda list before the end of this week.

Kind regards,
Benjamin