[NCUC-EC] ICANN 67 Prep - The thread

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:56:09 CET 2020

Hey all,

Thanks for the replies, I will talk with Milton and others to consider
names for this one meeting on PIR that should look like a fireside chat, as
suggested by Lou. With regards to the level of discussions as well as
handling it with care, this is a concern that I also share. But I believe
that it will depend a lot on the framing we give to this session.

About names, we were considering reaching out to Paul Diaz or Jon Nevett,
as they have already been in past conversations with us and so on. We did
not discuss whether we should invite ISOC or anyone from Ethos, but I will
keep the deliberations here as the meeting idea develops.

Having NCUC hosting a meeting on the PIR sale it is indeed an important
move, so thanks for supporting the idea.

Best regards,