[NCUC-EC] Crop info and request - Rightscon

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:27:07 CET 2020

Dear EC,

Sharing some information on the state of our crop slots. Considering that
the Cancun meeting is going to be virtual, we are back at the stage of
having all 3 to be used until June 30th.

Also, considering that RightsCon will be hosted in Costa Rica, in the LAC
region, I would like to apply for one of the three slots. Rightscon is one
of the mai Digital Rights event of the year and I believe that we could
profit from this space, by doing outreach. Additionally, the event has one
track on Public interest Internet, which is very connected with the .org
discussion and is organized by Access Now, one of the main NGOs discussing
the sale of .org outside of Icann.

Since the use of our resources is a collective decision, I would like to
ask you to deliberate on this request. Can we set the deadline of March
1st  ?

Best Regards,
Bruna Santos