[NCUC-EC] [NCSG-EC] Minutes and summary of today's Leadership Call

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:50:36 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for writing and circulating this Raph! When you send
the minutes to the NCSG list, its very important to reinforce that this was
only an initial conversation across the SG and C's leadership and that we
are looking for membership input to our discussions.

I understand we all understand that, but its relevant to let membership
know that we value and will take into consideration their thoughts into
this and many other matters.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:42 AM Joan Kerr via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
wrote:

> Thanks for sending Raphael.  I reviewed and noted the actions, I will
> forward it  to NPOC EC.
> Regards,

> www.avg.com
> <#m_9129212143311986210_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:16 PM Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix <
> rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Below the minutes/summary from today's call
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fb72QJnzFDrcPAS-FKONARxPjVwK70MZ5fK7VHOS3ng/edit
>>

>> The plan would be to circulate it by tomorrow on the NCSG list, by COB
>> EST; until then feel free to comment or make edits. Please keep them on
>> point and in track changes for direct edits.
>>
>> Joan or Ioana I'll let you FW that to the NPOC EC list.
>>
>> Mili took the initiative to create a tracking sheet for call minutes,
>> which could be accessed on view only by the whole membership.
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HmFVkeHgsPBWcYbmjR1jzV6UL-lfxPGuSUcuDlNl4M/edit#gid=0 We
>> could use it to put minutes of NCUC and NPOC calls too; take this more as a
>> suggestion for now, but I've gone ahead and put minutes of today's call
>> there.
>>
>> Have a nice day,
>>

> --
>
> Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian
>
> _____________________________________
>
> Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team
>
> Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency
>
> Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
>
> Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens
>
> Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee
>
> Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada
>
> UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity
>
> Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award
>
> Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities
>
> www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org
>
> Skype: joankerr_fbsc
>
> 1-416-907-0783

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *