[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCSG Leadership Call

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:54:51 CEST 2020

Dear Bruna,

Many thanks for your email and for letting us know.

Already filled in the Doodle.

Look forward to the call.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

PhD Candidate Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Twitter: @LouMarieHSD <https://twitter.com/LouMarieHSD>
louise at igarape.org.br
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

*Recent publication*s:

Hinojosa, P; Aiken, K; & Hurel, L.M. (2020). “*Putting the technical
community back into cyber (policy)*”. In: Tikk and Kerttunen. Routledge
Handbook of International Cybersecurity. London: Routledge.

Hurel, L. M. & Lobato, L. C. (forthcoming) “*Cyber-Norms Entrepreneurship?
Understanding Microsoft’s advocacy on cybersecurity*”. In D. Broeders & B.
Van Der Berg (Eds.), *Governing Cyberspace: Behaviour, Power and Diplomacy.*
Rowman and Littlefield.

Hurel, L.M. & Lobato, L.C. (Forthcoming). "*Cybersecurity Governance in
Brazil: Keeping Silos or Building Bridges?*". In Romaniuk, S.N. &
Manjikian, M. (Eds.), *Routledge Companion to Global Cyber-Security**
Strategy*. London: Routledge.