[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCSG Leadership Call

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:10:38 CEST 2020

Dear EC,

I hope this email finds you well! Stephanie, Joan and myself all agreed on
hosting a joint meeting for the SG and C's leadership this week for us to
discuss topics such as transition, understand the different positions about
the proposed merger and think about next steps.

This meeting wont be dedicated to taking a position on the merger, but
understanding some of the groups limitations and places for improvement
from the leadership perspective just so we are able to kick off a better
conversation on these topics.

I would kindly ask you to reply to the doodle on Maryam's email below for
us to schedule the meeting.

best regards,
Bruna