[NCUC-EC] NCUC Webinar on Evolving ICANN's MS Model

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:21:35 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I have added some more comments and edited the text. Thanks for the ongoing
and timely feedback.

Bruna, let us know what you think and if we're good to go.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias