[NCUC-EC] NCUC Webinar on Evolving ICANN's MS Model

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:28:20 CEST 2019

Hey all,

Thank you Mili and Franco for your replies. It would be good for us do
deliberate on this webinar soon just so we can also build up on the webinar
ICANN is hosting with Bryan next week.

To the rest of the EC: I know Fall is a rather busy time, but could we
deliberate on this ? Should we host this meeting? If so, who else should we
invite?

best,