[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] GNSO - NCUC EC Funded Travelers to ICANN67

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:50:33 CET 2019

Dear EC,

I need to send the names of the NCUC travellers to Cancun by tomorrow. So,
to those of you with the availability to go to cancun, icann67, I would
appreciate if you *reply to this email with your interest by tomorrow,
November 6th by 12h00 utc. *

To incoming EC, we tend to rotate the slots between the meetings, so,
considering that we only had EC LAC using the slot to Montreal I believe
the rest of you can apply.

best,