[NCUC-EC] Meetings attendance

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:15:23 CET 2019

Just a short note on your overall attendance at this meeting specifically.

We are hosting NCUC Open meeting right now and I can only see Franco and
Dave at the room, so this is not a good demonstration of engagement from
the NCUC EC.

For those of you on another sources of funding, It is understandable if you
may not be able to attend 100% of the meetings due to other commitments,
but I would've expected to see both incoming and outgoing EC at this room
as you are also part of the Leadership Team.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins