[NCUC-EC] EC CALL

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:53:50 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

I was wondering if we could schedule an EC call next week or by monday 10th
the latest. As you might have seen from my previous email there is a few
things we needed to discuss and I think it would be important for us to
chat.

In the near future, this is our NCUC related calls schedule:

6th - NCUC elections meet the candidates call
12th - one-to-one with ICANN CEO
17th - NCUC policy writing course call

ideally our EC call should happen before the meet the candidates call, but
considering the short notice, if we could schedule to happen until monday
(10th)  that would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this.

Cheers,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos