[NCUC-EC] Elections timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:35:28 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

I just wanted to remind you all of our elections timeline as our checkin
period is ongoing:

May 13 - June 07: Check in period
23 May - 06 June: Nomination period
07 June: Deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement. Check
in ends.
09 June: Voter roll finalized
08/09 June: Meet the candidates call
10 June - 23 June: Voting
24 June: Results announced

Maryam will send asap (today and tomorrow) a heads-up about the nomination
period which is starting on thursday and running until june 6th.

With regards to our terms, in case you are interested in running for the
same position again, this is the situation:

1. Chair [held by Bruna Martins dos Santos - eligible for re-election (one
term in)]
2. EC – Europe [currently held by Louise Marie Hurel, eligible for
re-election (two terms in)]
3. EC - Africa [currently held by Ines Hfaideh, not eligible for
re-election]
4. EC – Asia/Australia/Pacific [currently held by David Cake, eligible for
re-election - (one term in)]
5. EC – North America [currently held by Michael Karanicolas, eligible for
re-election - (two terms in)]
6. EC – Latin America/Caribbean [currently held by Antonella Perini,
eligible for re-election - (one term in)]

Thanks!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins