[NCUC-EC] [time sensitive] NCUC Agendas for Kobe

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 01:38:16 CET 2019

And also send it to Louk (cc), Anriette, and Abdul prior to the meeting so
that we fine-tune with them and check if we're on the same page with
regards to (i) what is being covered and (ii) what they/we expect.

cheers,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties Programme | Igarapé Institute

Media and Communications (Data and Society) | London School of Economics
and Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias