[NCUC-EC] [time sensitive] NCUC Agendas for Kobe

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 06:24:00 CET 2019

She will be there as commissioner. Perfect fit.

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties Programme | Igarapé Institute

Media and Communications (Data and Society) | London School of Economics
and Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias