[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [urgent] NCUC Delegate to the Nominating Committee - Cast in your votes until thursday, 12h00 utc

Antonella Perini antomperini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:35:40 CEST 2019

Hi all!

Wolfgang fulfills almost every criteria asked for the position and I find
that he is the most outstanding. My vote goes to him.

However, I wanted to highlight Olga’s profile. Although Wolfgang’ seems
better prepared at the time, she doesn’t lag behind, just need a few more
years of experience at ICANN, and would encourage her involvement in future
instances.

Best,

Antonella