[NCUC-EC] ICANN66 | Montréal - NCUC EC Travelers - Deadline for applications 3rd July.

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:21:24 CEST 2019

Dear Bruna,

Thanks for the email.
I would be interested in attending ICANN 66 as an EC funded traveler.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias