[NCUC-EC] [urgent] NCUC Delegate to the Nominating Committee - Cast in your votes until thursday, 12h00 utc

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:45:45 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

I have shared with you a document with the applications for the NCUC
Delegate to the Nominating Committee position. I ask you that, after
reviewing the applications, you cast your vote to this thread just so all
EC members can check and we keep a public record of the options.

As for the deadlines, I will have this vote open until thursday, 4th, at
12h00 utc. And, as informed before, the list of candidates is the
following:

   1.

   Ayden Férdeline
   2.

   Arsene Tungali
   3.

   Johan Helsingius
   4.

   Amir Qayyum
   5.

   Wolfgang Kleinwachter
   6.

   Hago Dafalla
   7.

   Olga Kyryliuk

Additionally, as informed before, I have invited @Anriette Esterhuysen
<anriette at gmail.com> to offer an advice on which candidates she would see
as feasible for this position based on her past experience.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins