[NCUC-EC] NCUC Vice-Chair - 2019 term

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 00:57:40 CET 2019

Dear EC,

You might recall that our Bylaws implemented the role of the vice-chair. In
light of the approval of the new version of the Bylaws, we only selected
one in june of last year, but the ideal would be for the terms to run
accordingly to the elections one.

Therefore, I would like to open the call for Vice-Chair, reminding you that
this is an EC internal election - votes will be casted on this list and if
we have more than one candidate/need for discussing candidacies it can be
done in the next EC meeting (@ kobe).

As a reminder, these are the vice-chair duties according to our bylaws
<https://www.ncuc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Bylaws-of-the-Noncommercial-Users-Constituency-20171.pdf>
:

*I. The Vice Chair1. A member of the EC may be designated as Vice Chair by
a majority vote of the EC.2. The Vice Chair will take over the duties of
the Chair when:       a. The Chair delegates those responsibilities to him
or her for a temporary period.       b. The Chair is incapacitated or
unaccountably absent for thirty (30) days or more.       c.
The Chair resigns*

So please,  if you are interested in being vice-chair send your statement
of interest to this list.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins