[NCUC-EC] Finance Committee - NCUC appointment.

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:44:36 CET 2019

Hi Bruna,

I would change " the EC will deliberate on the appointee with advice from
NCSG Chair until 28 February" to "the EC will deliberate with the advice of
the NCSG Chair until *28 February*"

Also "As per NCUC Operating Procedures [1], this selection process can
choose a candidate with the following characteristics:" to "In accordance
with our NCUC Operating Procedures [1], the selection process will take
into account the *following characteristics:*"

Aside from these two points, we're good to go.

All the best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties Programme | Igarapé Institute

Media and Communications (Data and Society) | London School of Economics
and Political Science (LSE)

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias