[NCUC-EC] 1:1 meeting with Goran Marby - Topics and suggestions ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:53:22 CET 2019

Thanks David and Michael for the replies.

Guys, I have come up with the following talking points, let me know what do
you think.

*1:1 with CEO *

- NCUC New leadership team (quick presentation)
- Future of civil society at ICANN
- NCUC Funding - ABRs and CROP
- NomCom representation
- Consumer Safeguards discussion in DC