[NCUC-EC] New Elections Timeline @ NCSG

Antonella Perini antomperini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:05:16 CEST 2019

Hi all!

Thanks for the note!

As regards the concerns noted, certainly it would require more engagement
to both maintain interest and plan and execute the transition at this new
time frame. However, I believe that the transition period would, in fact,
be helpful for newly elected leaderships to have a more solid preparation
and support to take their respective mandates. Last but not least, it makes
sense to the main issue here, the new travel deadlines. Nevertheless, I
find it is key to know what other SGs and constituencies decide, as it
would be inadvisable not to run elections at the same time.

What do you think?

Best,

Antonella