[NCUC-EC] EC CALL ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:19:21 CEST 2019

Dave, apologies  - once again - for the call timing. But considering that
you might be aware of the subject of the call already I will try to make
this one happen tomorrow - on skype - and send you some notes of it.

Dear all,

Lets try to make it happen tomorrow at 14h00 utc then! I will send you a
google calendar asap.