[NCUC-EC] Monthly checkin with Maryam - Notes

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:26:19 CEST 2019

Thank you so much for the confirmation, Ines!

On another note, I have just issued the CROP call for Marrakech and will
soon issue the third crop call. Apologies for not giving you guys a heads
up on this, but the crop deadline for marrakech is by the end of this month
and if we want to use all slots we shall do the third slot call together.

best,
Bruna