[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:58:47 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna yes that s fine I ll try to attend even for a part of it and most
importantly let s have a google doc to work on.

Le jeudi 13 septembre 2018, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
a écrit :
> Dear all,
> By the majority of votes, our call will happen on Monday, Sep 17th, at
14h00 UTC. Is there any agenda points that you would like to include ?

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> escreveu:

>> Dear all,
>>
>> So far the most voted days are Monday or tuesday in the three following
hours: 13h UTC/14h UTC so I am leaning forward selecting one of
those. @hfaiedh ines I saw that you only selected today as a possible date,
but is there any chance you can make it on monday or tuesday?

louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> escreveu:

>>> Done!
>>> Thanks for the Doodle, Bruna.
>>> Look forward to our call.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Louise Marie Hurel
>>>
>>> Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
>>>
>>> London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
Society)

>>> Skype: louise.dias
>>> +44 (0) 7468 906327
>>> l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk
>>> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

quickly - so we can try and get a decision by end of day tomorrow.

hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> [...]
Friday - except for Friday at 10 am EST - any other time works, just let me
know.

of this week or at the beginning of the next ? We need to finalize some
ICANN63 related stuff that I would like for us to discuss.