[NCUC-EC] Pending - and urgent - issues

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:02:28 CEST 2018

Hey,

So, I think CROP is ruled out as our deadline was the 7th and we did not
have much deliberation.

* Goran's participation in our members call - Checked Renata's note and
there wasnt much of a set date for him to participate according to the
following text:
*"Goran agrees that civil society is an important part of the ICANN
community, and has unique interests as well as ideas. He will be happy to
take part on a call with NCUC and other civil society participants, where
questions can be anonymized and he will try to answer. Renata agrees it is
a good idea and notes that there is a monthly NCUC members’ call which
includes discussion of “hot topics” which can be the forum for this call."*

Either way, Farzi and I confirmed with staff and its most likely he wont
join tomorrow, but once confirmed his interest we can work on a call with
him.

* Elections - going on - but we dont have a nominee for EC NA and I havent
seen Ines's name nominated yet - I also asked Staff for someone to help us
with elections while Maryam is away.

* NCUC meetings in ICANN63 - We still have to sit down and think about it.
I would suggest keeping Constituency day and trying to see if we can find a
slot for the EC meeting as it will be a transition one. Other than that, we
(funded ec members) need to follow up with the outreach with ALAC to check
the date and time.

Best,
B.