[NCUC-EC] Leadership Transition | 2019 EC Term and transition docs

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:30:11 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna,

Sounds good.
Thanks for bringing up the transition document. Not sure we'll have a lot
of time to actually draft the doc (due to our tight schedule) but think we
might be able to come up with a good structure and a detailed outline to
work on as a follow up of ICANN63. :)

See you all soon.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com