[NCUC-EC] Leadership Transition | 2019 EC Term and transition docs

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:44:08 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Once again, congrats on the elections. First of all, I would like to
mention that NCUC's New Leadership team's Term will start at AGM, so this
Meeting is the last one for the present Leadership.

On that note, I would like to highlight that although I have been looping
in David and Antonella into some future decisions we might need to take and
asked Maryam to add them to the EC list, our terms have not initiated yet.

Regarding the Barcelona Meeting: EC will have a closed meeting next Sunday,
at 10h30 AM. For that I would very appreciate If we started working in our
transition doc that should contain regional reports on what worked and what
are the possible ways forward on improving regional participation at NCUC.
I believe this would help us in this transition. Another thing that I would
like to note us that both you @David and @Antonella are welcome to listen
in If your agenda allows, Anto, I will check If we can provide you a dial
out.

The agenda for the EC Meeting is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qCS87FRztQBamx7BXV_P1LJbVZ2S45mJB0eRwt_VAOw/edit?usp=drivesdk

I believe that is all for now.