[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: NCUC EC MEETING - Notes and action points

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:58:27 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna,

Sounds like a good list of names! Let me know if you need any help closing
the speakers.
>From the 8min, should we designate a small time for Q&A? I imagine some
members will be interested in engaging, especially with regards to the
EPDP.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com