[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: NCUC EC MEETING - Notes and action points

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:42:30 CEST 2018

Returning to Michael's initial point: yes, we should be discussing speakers
! - with the proposed agenda we need to invite reps from the following
'groups':

   1.

   New Subsequent Procedures (8 min)
   2.

   EPDP (8 min)
   3.

   RPMs (8 min)
   4.

   CCWP HR (8 min)
   5.

   Policy Committee Briefing (8 min)

I'd say that for the CCWP HR either @Michael Karanicolas
<mkaranicolas at gmail.com> or Collin could cover it up, RPMs I was
considering inviting kathy, Policy committee Id say Claudio and Farell,
SubPro Robin and for the EPDP Farzi or Milton, what do you say ?