[NCUC-EC] travel funding

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Wed May 30 06:59:47 CEST 2018

	Hey, my travel funding for Panama was withdrawn well after I was able to get any other travel funding (I was funded as a WG leadership, and the WG has decided to effectively shut down and have no meetings). In the very unlikely case that you end up with a last minute pull out and a free travel slot, I’d like to be considered for travel funding so I can continue to participate in GDPR discussions and help work out how the work done in the RDS PDP WG can form part of the GDPR EPDP process, a discussion the RDS WG Leadership have been quite actively involved in.

	Regards

		David