[NCUC-EC] Date for Next EC meeting and Members Call - 27th April

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:05:16 CEST 2018

Hi

Answers inline

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Bruna Martins dos Santos <
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Renata,
>
> A few questions:
>
> 1. Can I set google calendar events for these calls, just so we dont miss
> it ?

ICANN Staff has an ICANN Policy Calendar and invitations and reminders are
normally sent
But I would advise noting on your own personal calendar already

> 2. With regards to the Members call, shouldnt we (EC+Chair) discuss a
> tentative agenda and who the volunteers will be? I just dont want us to be
> surprised again with disagreements between members (such as what happened
> in one of our meetings in San Juan). I also would like it to be more
> connected to (a) our upcoming actions in Panama or (b) the discussions we
> have been contributing to.

Sure, a workspace will be built and all suggestions are welcome.
Note that just like Chair can do a Members call, EC can also do regional
calls which targets mainly their members group but all calls are open to
everyone including external guests looking into becoming NCUC members or
collaborating w/ NCUC

> 3. Weren't we having a EC call this friday (as a continuation of the
> previous one) ?

I am getting soon the schedule for ICANN62 Production calls so have to work
around that. Let's have the next EC Call previous to Policy Course call
(13th April)