[NCUC-EC] Date for Next EC meeting and Members Call - 27th April

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:53:11 CEST 2018

Renata,

A few questions:

1. Can I set google calendar events for these calls, just so we dont miss
it ?
2. With regards to the Members call, shouldnt we (EC+Chair) discuss a
tentative agenda and who the volunteers will be? I just dont want us to be
surprised again with disagreements between members (such as what happened
in one of our meetings in San Juan). I also would like it to be more
connected to (a) our upcoming actions in Panama or (b) the discussions we
have been contributing to.
3. Weren't we having a EC call this friday (as a continuation of the
previous one) ?

Best,
Bruna

> Hi all
>
> We have the following calls tentatively Fri 13UTC
>
> Policy Course Wrap Up call 13 April
>
> And
>
> NCUC Members call 27 April
>
> As mentioned, NCUC members call will update our members on preparation of
> our activities and will be conducted by Chair and volunteers.
>
> EC call can be 1h before members call or Policy Course call, up to you
>
> If you wish to do it before Policy Course call, let me know until 6 April
> so we can plan accordingly
>
> Best,
>
> Renata

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *