[NCUC-EC] ICANN Community Onboarding Pilot Program Call for Nominations by SOs/ACs

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:52:08 CEST 2018

Dear EC

I have not received any objections with continuation with the ongoing team.
Thank you Louise for clarifying about team's activities.
I've done due diligence as well into the team activities and they have
been following to the letter the plans for this project and going
beyond.
I'm also sharing below a message from the team mentor.

Since we are 4 days over the deadline to decide on this, I'll
communicate to members we will remain with the same Onboarding team
for this last round.