[NCUC-EC] mail to SVG ICT Week and SVG IGF

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:34:25 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

I don't think there's been concerns raised... I think people have just
sought some clarifications on how this can be done most effectively. I
think we all still support this - from what I've read of the
discussion.

I'd suggest we go forward with this either way. I think Elsa has
suggested a call may be useful, but if that's not possible, I think
we're on the same page that this should still go ahead as it's a good
outreach opportunity.

Best,

Michael