[NCUC-EC] Formal request

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:30:30 CET 2018

Hi,

Inputted. I'm set to launch my open government assessment of Canada on
Friday, so my preference is for Thursday, but there's a small chance
I'd be able to make the earliest Friday slot as well.

Thanks very much for taking this forward, Elsa. I fully agree that
this should be done sooner, rather than later, as it will hopefully
put us on a footing to be maximally effective as a body going forward.

Best,

Michael